The Quiet Mind Body Shop
School of Massage
Massage and the rubbing of the body is an instinctive human response to
relieve discomfort, provide stress release and pleasure. We offer a
range of massage styles and techniques designed to enable your own natural
in Christchurch, New Zealand, our school offers:
- Certified massage courses for
employment within the wellness industry.
- Recreational massage for pleasure and relaxation
- Include comprehensive student manuals.
- Welcome students from around NZ and overseas.
- Fees are unbelievably low as we firstly provide a community service.
- Part of our human nature
- Easy to learn
- A valuable first aide skill and an effective natural therapy system for relieving aches, pains and the effects of stress in our lives.
- A rewarding career
- A stepping stone to other healing systems as it adds skills useful in other disciplines, i.e. reiki, nursing.
Non Certified Recreational Courses
Suited to individuals wanting to learn a few massage
basics to help maintain their lives and relationships. Options include
couples massage or any aspect of massage of interest.
I enjoy sharing the massage skills that I have learned in over 30 years of practice and teaching. I see massage as an important tool to spread happiness and improve social cohesion.
If you reside in Christchurch, you are welcome to visit me to experience sharing the joy of massage and see the relief it can bring to your life and the lives of
your friends. If you live out of town, I may be able to visit for a few days to instruct you and your family or friends, or a seminar for up to 20 people.
"I have had better massages from beginners course students in my class than I have had from massages I have paid for from industry professionals." Alison
"My massage from David was worth the entire course fee" Emma
"David is an excellent teacher and I recommend him as a teacher". Phil.
Enquiries; Ph 03 980 4646