longest continuing human tradition, yoga is a proven system for maintaining
primary health and fitness while assisting
recovery from illness and delusion.
more than over 35 years of practise,
I am available to offer instruction and support to those seeking to
develop their practice and understanding of yoga, for health improvement or to become teachers.
Lessons are at held at my home by appointment and can begin at any time.
During lessons I will assess your knowledge of yoga, your understanding and
interpretation of asana, and guide you to improve your understanding and practice.
From the teaching perspective I will discuss with
you what look for in people and their bodies, and guide you on how
Advanced training is open to:
- anyone seeking a career as a yoga teacher
- those working in the fitness industry wanting to update or improve their skills and human understanding
- those seeking personal guidance to further their practice
- those seeking solutions to chronic health problems.
Topics; History, Philosophy, Comparative religion, Ethics, Asana, Pranayama, Mudras, Kriya, Meditation, Anatomy & Physiology, Psychology & Sociology, Health recovery.
Philpotts Rd by appointment
- $30.00 per hour + $15.00 per person
- $40.00 per 90 minutes + $20.00 per person
- Maximum of three students
To proceed, contact David
Alternately courses can be done with
Yoga in India or the
International Yoga Teachers' Association in NZ and many other countries.